grown ups are like that....

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

the winner is...

Kelley at Craffing Out Loud! She won a copy of Mother Muse by leaving a comment at my last post. I very scientifically wrote each name on a piece of paper then had my son draw a name out of a hat. :-) And when you have a chance do go read her blog--she is is a lovely writer and I so enjoy reading her blog.

I am battling a cold and a very busy week, so I don't have much more to write today. I promise to get a real post up next week. Until then enjoy the musical interlude....

4 comments:

Chaotic Joy said...

I LOVED the musical interlude. Thankyouverymuch.

CraffingOutLoud said...

Wow! I can't believe that I won the contest. I am never the one whose name gets pulled out of the hat. And...aw shucks, thanks so much for the nice things you said about my blog! You were an inspiration to me as I thought about starting one, you know.

Beck said...

I love that song SO much.

Emily said...

I love that song! Can I get your book out here in CO?